Sunday 14 April 2013

MOTEL ROCKS S/S COLLECTION PREVIEW

MOTEL ROCKS COLLECTION PREVIEW

This week me and Liv went to the Motel Rocks new collection preview at their show room on Great Portland street.
It was 90's themed and so so cool! We had slushies and sweets and they haqd all sorts of cool stuff going on.
They are not that good but I took some pictures :)
 We got to have a look through their up coming S/S collections, The first half was made up with darker colours and more heavy weight fabrics.


And the summer collection had a lot more colours! There were a lot of prints, tye dye and design tees :)
This dress was by far my favorite! I love the print so much and this it needs to be mine ASAP!
They had a Henna station!! :0


In the corner! 90's muchhhh??

Good bag items to come in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment