Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lush Cosmetics treats!

My first post in quite a while!
After my recent obsession with baths and bath related products, I decided to pay a visit to Lush for what must have been the first time in about 8 years!
And I must say, I was not disappointed! Along with some old favourites there, I fell in love with their more recent collections.
Being admittedly a major pastel addict the colours drew me in first! Soooo pretty!
After a some careful basket filling, I decided on the following:
Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
Cream Candy Bubble Bar
Space Girl Bath Bomb
Pheonix Rising Bath Bomb

(I have used two of these already and I only went after work yesterday!)

Then I spotted my old favourite.....ROCK STAR SOAP!!
If there is one thing I do not need in my bathroom, it is more soap! As my best friend works at The Yorkshire Soap Co. She tends to spoil me rotten with all sorts of treats! However! This one I could not over look. It smells just so dann good! :D

Finally I saw the face masks, I didn't really have a clue what each one did or which may have been the best for me. It was then I spotted an old friend who modelled for my final collection. She works at Lush York and was able to help me big time deciding what I should choose! After discussing how I wanted something to help me with black heads she recommended the Cosmetic Warrior. Made from garlic, tea tree oil and lemon, it is one of the most refreshing products I have ever used and after using if for the first time last night I would really recommend it to anyone looking to draw the impurities out of your skin.

So far I have used the Candy Cream Bar and face mask in my bath lastnight and I got excited to try more so used the Space Girl Bath Bomb today. I will have probably used them all with in the week but I will have fun trying them and already can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment